Wednesday, May 22, 2013

And so it begins...

Hi Everyone,

I realize since I'm just getting started, I'm pretty much talking to myself right now, so I'll keep it brief. :)

Where oh, where do I begin to even start? This a project I have felt prompted to for a while now, I just haven't known where to start. Recently, I've been feeling overwhelmed at the amount of filth and sleeze there is in today's society. The hallways at school are filled with swear words and dirty jokes, sorrow and heartache appears at every corner, natural disasters rage, and crime abounds. However, even amidst all of this turmoil, peace and joy can be found through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Through prayer and scripture study, I am beginning to learn that there really is good out there-- you just have to look for it. The purpose of my blog is to share that good, or as I like to put it, the sweet things in life, with others.

Abraham Lincoln once said:

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

It is my greatest hope that this blog will inspire readers to rejoice in the roses of life.

Happy reading, and thanks for visiting!

-Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...