Thursday, June 6, 2013

How to Edit .JPG Files in RAW


 I love having flexibility when I edit my photos. Photoshop is just as much a part of the creative process for me as actually taking the photo is. One problem photographers often run into is the lack of options when editing .jpg files and the large amount of memory space that RAW files take.

I was blessed to intern for a professional photographer for a couple of weeks and this was one of my favorite things she taught me.

Drumroll please....

 
 
 
 
 
 


Ok, sorry for the Hannah Montana refrence, but what can I say? Despite my age, I still love Disney Channel. ;)
 
Rock on my friends, and happy Editing!
 
-Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...