Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sweet Finds: Divine Comedy & Studio C


Greetings, loved ones. Let's take a journey. [A hilariously awesome journey :D]

I have a strange obsession with Divine Comedy and Studio C. If you're not familiar with them, find them on Youtube. Their videos are awesome and full of clean humor that the whole family will love.

Both comedy groups originate from BYU. In fact, Studio C is a TV show on BYUtv that is based on Divine Comedy.

Here are some of my favorite videos. These never fail to bring a smile to my face. I hope you enjoy them!

Have fun giggling!

-Sarah

P.S. WARNING: Watching these videos may cause uncontrollable laughter as well as an increase in happiness. Once you watch one, you may not be able to stop watching the rest of the series. Watch at your own risk. ;)

Provo Utah Girls [Parody on Kate Perry's "California Gurls"]



Good [Parody on Michael Jackson's "Bad"]



Operation Breakup by Studio C



Google Translator by Studio C




















Two Truths and a Lie by Studio C



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...