Monday, July 29, 2013

Beyond 5


Recently I was able to attend a live Beyond 5 concert. I was totally amazed. Get ready for this ladies....It's an LDS One Direction! Yes, that's right. You heard me correctly. It's a Mormon boy band.

Let me get things straight. I'm so not the type to get celebrity crushes. However, I was impressed with these teen's talent and I'm super excited to have found another band that I can trust will have clean lyrics. 

According to their post on indigogo.com, the band was formed "in 2012, [when] Tyler Castleton and Russ Dixon teamed up to create a boy band that would inspire youth all over the world. After months of rigorous national auditions, Tyler and Russ chose 5 OUTSTANDING young men, ages 15-18".

They recently postponed recording their first album to do a charity tour for youth in Asia. In the mean time, you can get a glimpse of their awesomeness through this music video.

Enjoy!

-Sarah

P.S. You can also purchase Beyond 5's "The Right Place" on Amazon, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...