Friday, July 19, 2013

Free LDS Kindle Books



I love to read, but books can sure add up fast! This button from Bean Forest on Etsy describes me so well.


Reading doesn't have make your bank account as dry as the Sahara desert [or even my chapped feet ;)]

I love Amazon's Kindle book selection because you can find a lot of really great ones for free!

Here are my favorite LDS ones:

Image Source
OFFICIAL PUBLICATIONS OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS

The Holy Bible

Book of Mormon | Doctrine and Covenants | Pearl of Great Price

For the Strength of Youth

Preach My Gospel: A Guide to Missionary Service

Ensign May, 2013

Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Lorenzo Snow

Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith

Image Source
OTHER GREAT BOOKS

Forget Me Not by Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Your Happily Ever After by Dieter F. Uchtdorf

The Remarkable Soul of a Woman by Dieter F. Uchtdorf
[I wrote a review on this one, here.]

Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage


Happy Reading!

-Sarah


P.S. These prices are subject to change. Order these books now while they're free. :) If you don't have a Kindle, you can download a free Kindle Reading app for your smartphone or tablet.

2 comments:

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...