Friday, July 19, 2013

Fries on Friday: The Sweet Things in My Life

Wow! I can't believe it's already Friday again. Where does the time even go? [Not that I'm complaining. After all, Friday's are one of my favorite days of the week.]

I really need to come up with a consistent number of sweet things for this post...some weeks I do 4, some 5, some 6....hmm....who ever invented organization anyway? ;)

Well, despite my lack of decision making abilities, here are the top 6 things that made my life sweet this week:

1. Pink Camo Earbuds

It's no secret that I love all things camouflage. It's all I can do to stop myself from dressing exclusively in camo pants. forever. [I know...please don't call the fashion police. :D] I picked up these earbuds last time I was in Hastings. You could say I'm in love.


2. Wild Peach Poppies Lotion and Body Spray

I love Bath and Body Works! When they had their Semi-Annual sale a couple weeks ago I bought some lotion and body spray in their Wild Peach Poppies scent. I'm hooked. It's a light floral fragrance with just a hint of fruity sweetness. It's perfection. [And the design of the bottles is super cute! What's not to love about orange and peach?]


3. Summer Squash

I shouldn't be as excited about this as I am, but I'm so glad that summer squash is finally in season. Our garden is starting to burst, and I love it! I can't wait to fry these 'lil babies up in some olive oil and oregano. [Who would have ever guessed I would ever be craving vegetables....this is weird for me. lol] 


4. Matching Sunglasses

I had a fun afternoon out with one of my friends yesterday. We both have a mutual love for clearance racks and sales, so it was no surprise when we ended up cruising the mall. We found these cute sunglasses at JCPenny's on clearance for only $7.99 a pair. We both loved them, but what makes it extra awesome is her favorite color is teal and mine is yellow. Of course, that was an obvious sign that we had to get matching friendship sunglasses. Se we did. :)


5. Oreos

We got a super fab deal on Oreos last week, so I've been eating way more than I should. I'm thinking about eating this for lunch.

Image Source
Just kidding! But seriously, I am going to eat that someday. ;)

6. You!

Thank you to all of our great readers. You make my day. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Sincerely,
Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...