Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness

 Need some service ideas? Here's a little inspiration.

Image Source
Image Source
Image Source
How cool would it be to leave little notes on coworker's desks or in friend's lockers?
Image Source

If I ever work at disney land, I am so doing that. :P
Image Source
Aren't random acts of kindness so inspiring? I think they really show the true meaning of service because each deed is performed out of true love. They are random-- the giver won't receive any outside recognition or praise. Just the knowledge that one has brightened another's day is enough.

I'm thinking about doing something like this for my birthday, you know, like an act of kindness for each year I've been alive. This blog has lots of great ideas.

What do you think?

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...