Friday, August 23, 2013

Goals and Such

With this quote in mind, I think it's time to make some changes...


I've felt prompted to adjust some things on the blog for a while now. Let's put this into action, folks!

Instead of Fries on Friday, I'm going to run a series on modest fashion for teens. I'll probably title is something awesomely creative [haha, I wish] like "Fashion Fridays", but we'll have to see. [Hopefully I'll come up with something a little less cliche. :D] The Fries on Friday post still have the same content, but instead be titled "My Sweet Sprinkles" and be published on Saturday rather than Friday.

Additionally, I really want to work in more Sweet Finds media reviews and quotes to inspire. So, for the time being, I'm almost completely abandoning the blog schedule [*gasp!*]

Music Monday and Tutorial Tuesday will remain the same. However, I'm going to temporarily replace Thrifty Thursdays with some Sweet Finds and Quotes to Inspire. I feel this will help me live up to our blog's mission statement much better.

So, that's the scoop. Thanks for letting me dish it out on ya! <Oo  <---- [Look, I drew a sideways ice cream cone on the computer! Isn't that the most amazing emoticon you've ever beheld?]

Happy Friday!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...