Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Favorite Thrifty Living Blogs

Every now and then it can be great to get some new inspiration for living thrifty. Personally, I love reading other people's blogs. It's so great to get a glimpse into other people's lives and learn at the same time!

Here are some of my favorite blogs featuring frugal tips:

Image Source
Fabulessly Frugal: A great coupon website for the Northwest featuring online and store deals. The layout of this website is great. You can sort deals by store or search for the specific product you are looking for. Love it!

Image Source
A Thrifty Mom: This blog is another awesome one. Like Fabulessly Frugal, it features coupon and online deals for the Northwestern area. Sarah [she has the same name as me! :D] also shares some great recipes and awesome stories. Check it out!

Image Source
Totally Target: Coupon deals specifically for Target stores. There are some great deals on here and the transactions are explained very thoroughly. Also, since this is a national blog your store is more likely to have the item's you're looking for in stock versus the deals local blogs post about.

Image Source
Wild for Wags: Coupon deals specifically for Walgreen's stores. Great tips! I've scored some awesome freebies using this website. Another great perk is getting to see the sales flyer for the next week on Thursday instead of having to wait for the Sunday Paper. Yay!

Image Source
I Heart the Mart: Coupon deals specifically for Wal-Mart stores. There is a fabulous under $1 list with current deals and freebies on this site. 

Image Source
One Hundred Dollars a Month: Mavis, the author of this blog, has a great writing style. Her posts make me laugh and chuckle all the time. This blog discusses how Mavis feeds her family for $100 a month, is growing 2000 pounds of food in her garden this year, and her many travel adventures. She also posts some great Amazon deals and amazing recipes. Trust me, it's a great read.

I know these blogs have really helped me save loads money over the years! I hope they help you, too!

TTFN,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...