Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweet Finds: Kid History

Some days you just really need to laugh. Today was one of those days. Kid History did just the trick. [I won't lie. Eating ice cream out of the carton helped immensely as well. Comedy+Dessert=Happiness. There's some math I can actually do. :D]

In case you're not familiar with them, Kid History is a series where kids do all the talking but adults lip sync to the children's voices and act out the stories. The result is pure hilarity that will have you rolling off your chairs with laughter [or if you're me, you'll probably end up spewing milk or whatever you're currently eating out of your nose and nearly choking to death because you can't stop laughing, but it's all good ;)]. Check them out on Youtube. They've got some fabulous stuff.

This Kid Snippet perfectly describes how I felt in Chemistry class today. We were doing unit conversions. At first I was all like "Oh yeah, I got this!". Then the problems got harder and I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I was so lost. More lost than a lion from the African Savannah that was randomly transported to a remote river island in Canada surrounded by beavers and grizzly bears, if that makes any sense. [Are there river islands in Canada? I honestly have no idea...] 

Anyway, if you're looking for some clean humor, Kid History is for you. Enjoy this movie, and remember: only you can stop wild fires.

The End.

Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...