Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Sweet Things in My Life 8/31

Hey there everyone!

Boy, am I glad it's Saturday...I never thought sleeping in until 8:30 would feel so good. I guess that's what school does to you. ;)

Haha funny story. Last night I was super excited that it was a long weekend and I could stay up late reading a new book to review for y'all. I went to read my scriptures first, read a few verses, and then was out like a light. [Or like a lizard on a sunny rock or a sloth hit in the head with a bowling ball. Those anaolgies work, too.] So much for my Friday night book entertainment. haha

I must say I'm liking the extra freedom of the new blog schedule. What do you think?

While you ponder that most riveting question, here's a small glimpse of the sweet things in my life this week.

1. NEW BLOG DESIGN


Image Source
I like computers. When they work. When they don't, I'm as clueless as a disoriented chicken in a corn maze. But HTML is a whole other mind boggling story...when I do programming stuff for the blog I'm more like a disoriented chicken with it's head cut off wondering aimlessly through a corn maze hoping and praying that copying and pasting codes from Google html tutorials will magically work. I'm happy to say that after several hours and many days, the blog is looking much better, especially on Internet Explorer. [Don't know if you saw it before, but it looked like puke :P]. Now, it's much more visually appealing, if I do say so myself.

2. ICE CREAM SOCIAL


Image Source
I don't really like socials [or social anything for that matter ;)], but I love ice cream. Thus, ice cream socials become quite the epic paradoxical dilemma for me. This time I convinced myself that the benefits of sugar outweighed the downsides of having to talk to people and I actually enjoyed myself. Maybe it's because I hadn't eaten vanilla ice cream in a long time or maybe it's just because I was eating it for breakfast during my first hour class, but no matter what the reason, it was the best ice cream I've had in forever. [And that's saying something because I eat ice cream practically every day.]

3. GRADUATION MUSICAL NUMBER BY STUDIO C

I just can't get enough of this sketch. No matter how many times I watch it it's still just as funny as the first. [In fact, I think it actually gets funnier.]


Like seriously. Watch it now. If your an alto singer, this will change your life forever.



4. SECRET NINJA

I was messaging a friend on Facebook yesterday and was paid one of the highest compliments society has to offer... "You are our secret ninja.... Utterly brilliant but shy". Umm, yeah I think I'll take that title. How much cooler can you get than a secret ninja? haha Totally made my day.

So, wrapped into a super small kiddie cone, that's been my week. [Have you seen the kiddie cones at McDonald's? Aren't they just the cutest little ice creams you've ever seen?]

What are the sweet things in your life?

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...