Monday, September 30, 2013

Music for LDS Youth

Some of you may already know this.

It's wonderful.

Fabulous.

Glorious.

Almost as good as ice cream. ;) [Okay, maybe it's even better...]

Image Source

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint's website for youth has over 100 awesome songs that you can listen to and download for free! The collection includes awesome Seminary, Efy, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and For Strength of Youth Media tracks by artists like Mindy Gledhill, Jenny Phillips, Kenneth Cope, Jenny Jordan Frogley, and Hilary Weeks.

Some of my favorites are "Seeking What’s Good" by Ejay Mulitalo, "He Knows Me Better" by Janessa Buttars, and"Walking in Sunlight" by Stephanie Mabey. But seriously, they are all absolutely amazing.

So grab your ipod, cell phone, mp3 player, computer, record player, phonograph, or whatever musically inclined device you listen to auditory entertainment with and load it up like a banana split. Speaking of split, I've got to run!

See 'ya [I mean write to you] tomorrow!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...