Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Quotes to Inspire: 9-11

As tomorrow is the 12th anniversary of the tragic attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, I wish to express my most sincere gratitude to the heroes who have fought so bravely for our freedom as well my appreciation for their families and loved ones. Because of people like you, we can enjoy liberty and the freedom to choose. Truly, America is "the land of the free because of the brave".

Here are some quotes from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints to commemorate this day of remembrance.

May peace fill your heart this day and always.

With love,
Sarah







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...