Monday, October 14, 2013

Give Your Heart a Break Cover by Anthem Lights



 
I love Pandora radio. It literally saves my life while doing homework. [Okay, so maybe more figuratively than literally, but you get the idea.] It is usually the method of motivation that I use to get myself to accomplish a variety of productive tasks. I might have to clean my room and study for my math test, but hey-- at least I can rock out to my favorite tunes. [You should seriously see my dance moves. They're pretty rad. In a sort of clumsy and awkward way. But I like to think I'm cool, so don't tell anyone. ;)]
 
Anyway, a few weeks ago, I was happily listening to a variety of musical wonders when a compltely unique sound filled my ears. It was a familiar pop song with a delicously different acousitic twist.
 
I was amazed.
 
I was intriguied.
 
So I gave the song a thumbs up and was pleasantly surprised when more songs came up by this same group-- Anthem Lights.
 
Image Source
This Christian band based out of Nashville has done some amazing things, but their covers of pop songs are some of my favorites. Through subtle vocal harmonization and intricate guitar and piano accompianments, old songs are given a fabulous new sound.
 
Their cover of Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato is one of my favorites. Check it out. I have a feeling you'll like it.
 
 

 

Happy Monday!
 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...