Monday, October 28, 2013

Three Songs I'm Lovin' Right Now


Can you believe October is almost over? I'm pretty much in complete shock right now. [Maybe I could solve the power crisis...someone could just connect me to a machine and my surprise and shock at random events could supply energy to the entire USA. I think we might be on to something here. ;)]

For today's music Monday, I thought it would be kind of fun for me to share three songs I've been lovin' lately. So without further ado...

1. VOCAL POINT'S TRIBUTE TO BRAVE BY SARA BAREILLES

I love Vocal Point, so naturally I was thrilled when they released this new video showcasing one of my all time favorite songs. The message of the lyrics is fabulous, and hearing the song sung by this fabulous group makes it even better.


2. PACHABEL MEETS U2 BY JON SCHMIDT

Last night I was listening to my LDS Hymn's station on Pandora radio when a sweet piano melody caressed my tired ears [wow, that was really cheesy imagery. Sorry guys! :D] Seriously though, I knew Jon Schmidt was talented, but the moment I heard this song I knew it was one I was going to love. New spins on classical songs are always the best, aren't they?


3. REACHING BY CAROLYN ARENDS

I remember my Mom used to play this song on our way to my middle school. While I didn't appreciate the meaning of the song then, I'm really glad that I know the lyrics now. This song has really helped me through some hard times.


What are your favorite songs? I'm always on the lookout for some more marvelous melodies. [Since Marvelous Melodies has two m's in it, does that mean I get to go eat some M&M's now? I think it does. ;) ]

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...