Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Laugh for Today

I wish right now I exemplified the perceived image of a has-it-all-together blogger, but as of now, I am sitting on my recliner with runny eyeliner and crazy just-woke-up-from-a-nap hair. But I have a relatively decent excuse. I have a sinus infection. The good news is I have antibiotic and should be on the mend soon, but the bad news is for the time being I feel like somebody threw a bunch of hungry termites into my ear canal and nasal passages. haha

So, anyway, I could use a good laugh right now. How 'bout you?

Here are some things that made me smile this week.

I think we may need to adapt this one a little bit. Love is when someone asks me for a Starburst and I give them any. haha


Yes, this is how I feel when I eat Nutella. [And I probably look like that, too. :D]


Choosing a favorite Studio C sketch would be almost like choosing a favorite child, but this one is high on my list.


The elemelons would be so cool! [Well, except for maybe the air melon...that might not have much flavor...]


Signing paper like a boss. This permission slip might not get the student on the bus, but I say he/she should get an A+ for ingenuity. 

What has made you smile lately?

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. What made me smile today? This post. The Starburst thing did it for me. It's so true that I had to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, that starburst quote is quite possibly one of the most accurate things I have ever read! Those red and pink candies are precious! :D I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...