Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I guess what it mostly comes down to is I'm thankful for Heavenly Father. It is such a comfort to know that God knows me, loves me, and is aware of my needs both big and small. I have felt His hand in my life so many times. I will always be thankful for the patience and love He offers me.

Whether you are traveling, staying home, eating turkey, devouring ham, or enjoying some other amazing celebratory food, may your Thanksgiving be filled with love, joy, and laughter.

I am so thankful for each and every one of you. Thank you for giving me a reason to write.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...