Monday, November 18, 2013

Have I Done Any Good?


Hey guys,

Have you seen this new music video from the Mormon Channel yet? We saw it in Seminary the other day and I'm totally loving it. When two of my favorite singers sing one of my favorite songs, I just can't help but jump for joy. [Well, I didn't actually start jumping in class. I contained myself and did a mental happy dance instead, but you get the idea. :D]

I wish I could say more, but homework is calling. [If only it was a real phone call and not just a figure of speech. Then, I could reject the call and hang up on my school work. That sounds lovely... :D] But alas, the looming doom of finals forces me to bid thee adieu.

Blog to you soon!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...