I have very mixed emotions right now.
I am elated that my Chemistry Homework is finally finished, but I am currently in the process of mourning the loss of Thanksgiving break. School starts in just about 36 hours! <cries profusely>
To be honest, this morning I spent about an hour stressing over what I had to get done and feeling really sad that vacation was coming to an end. But despite my gloom over school's impending arrival, I am thankful for what I was able to accomplish today. Would you like to see my list?
- Washed hair [It sounds lame, but if you could see how much hair I have, you would understand why I am proud.]
- Fed my kitty cat
- Helped put away groceries
- Learned how to calculate molar mass
- Discovered the wonders of the quantum theory
- Ordered our Christmas cards [It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!]
- Added a Holiday channel to my Pandora account [Now that Thanksgiving is over, I can finally listen to Christmas songs without a drop of guilt! Cue the Hallelujah chorus!]
- Finished off the Rocky Road ice cream. [Wasn't I such a kind person to make this sacrifice so my family could have more freezer space to put away the groceries? ;)]
- Read the scriptures [An even better feast than ice cream.]
Despite all the little things I got done, I was feeling pretty guilty for not accomplishing more. [Does laundry ever end?] Then I remembered this quote I found on Pinterest the other day.
Yeah, my laundry isn't folded and my room is in dire need of a good vacuum, but the seeds I planted today cannot be numbered.
What seeds did you plant today?