Monday, January 13, 2014

5 Songs

Image Source
Monday again, already? Well, at least it's a Music Monday! I don't know about you, but listening to my favorite songs always makes me feel better. So, on that note [haha pun intended :D], here are five songs I'm loving right now.

1. Facebook Friends Song by Studio C.

How could I do a fave post without referencing Studio C? Love this song!




2. Still that Girl  by Britt Nicole

I love how this song reminds us that we can still reach the dreams we had when we were kids. Just because we get older and have to face reality doesn't mean we have to give up.




3. Say  by John Mayer

An oldie, but a goodie.




4. Hurricane by Natalie Grant

This song came on my David Archuleta Pandora station the other day. At first I was like, "who is this person and why is she messing with my jam", but then after the first few measures I was totally hooked. Love this song!



5. Nothing Else Better to Do by David Archuleta

I bought David's album, "No Matter How Far", a few months ago and this song became one of my immediate favorites. Well, that is until I set it as my alarm clock ringtone and started associating it with waking up at 5:40 a.m., but that's besides the point. ;)


What songs are you loving right now?

Happy Monday!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. What a great collection, Sarah. I've just written a post on my blog about one of them (and have linked to your blog). It will show up in a few weeks. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ro! I think you are awesome! <3 I have learned so much from your blog and your videos! Thank you for inspiring me to be a better person!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...