Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Quotes to Inspire: Being You

Maybe it's because Frozen just came out. Maybe it's because all of the snow in my neck of the woods just melted. Or maybe it's because I love ice cream and snow is kind of like ice cream. I don't know, but for some reason snow has been on my mind a lot lately. [Weird, right?]

Maybe it's because of this quote:

Image Source
With school starting up again, it's easy to get lost in the sea of fellow students and forget to be yourself. Society has a funny way of making it appear that the best way to be happy and successful is to be like everybody else, but that is a lie. True joy lies in discovering our divine nature and our mission here on earth and then cultivating our talents and gifts in ways that help us carry that out.

So, on that note here is one of my favorite quotes on being yourself:



Just like a snowflake, you were created by a loving Heavenly Father. He gave you special gifts and talents for a reason. Use them. Don't be afraid to shine.

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...