Monday, March 17, 2014

A Wee Bit of Irish Inspiration Fer Ye

Sorry....I think I had a bit too much fun with me post title. ;)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I sure am lucky to have amazing readers like you!

To celebrate this glorious green-filled day, here is a quote from St. Patrick, himself.


I'm going to be straight up honest with you here. Missionary work stresses me out. I really admire St. Patrick's dedication to sharing his beliefs with others, even if he risked getting made fun of for it. I want to be like that, too. 

Recently, I've had the opportunity to interact with a lot of non-members through one of my leadership position at school. I have come to realize that some of the greatest missionary work that will ever be done is through the simple act of living what we know to be true, even when it is hard. I can't even count how many times somebody has commented on how I dress or what I say and then how easy it is to transition into sharing the gospel just from that tiny act.

Don't be afraid to do what you know is right. You never know who may be watching.

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Sarah

P.S. Looking for some Irish music? Try this piano piece. It's one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...