Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Of Two Sparrows


It's just kind of been one of those days when nothing goes right. Know what I mean? I've found this scripture to be so comforting during super hard times, so I thought I would share it with y'all today.



When compared to global starvation, world peace, or matters of life and death, it can seem like our day to day challenges are petty and unworthy of God's help. However, I have come to learn that be it a small or large problem, if it matters to us, it matters to God. Just like two tiny sparrows do not go unnoticed by Heavenly Father, we are always in His watchful care. In fact, the scriptures says that every strand of our hair is counted [and trust me, with my thick and curly locks I find that statement quite impressive.] 

Now, I don't know about you, but I think our thoughts, feelings, struggles, joy, happiness, pain, and whatever else is infinitely more important than a tiny little hair. If Heavenly Father recognizes the microscopic things, surely He is ready and willing to be there for us no matter what. Big or small. Hard or easy. Day or night. Rain or shine. Mint chocolate chip or vanilla. [Just kidding ;) ...too many ice cream jokes?]

Bottom line: Don't be afraid to ask for His help. As he was with the sparrows, so he shall be with us.

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. That is my favoritest scripture ever. Awesome post :) and thank you for the reminder!

    <3 Marie-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this scripture! I also find it so comforting to know that our Heavenly Father knows and loves us! Thanks for the wonderful reminder!
    You are amazing!
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelby! You are quite amazing yourself!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...