Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday General Conference Re-Cap

Once again I am amazed.

Amazed at the gospel's purity and power.

Amazed at the lessons that have been taught.

Amazed at the strength of our members.


But most of all, I am thankful.

Thankful for the gospel and the blessing it is in my life.

Thankful for the peace and the answers that General Conference provides.

Thankful for a knowledge and understanding of my Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ.

Thankful for living prophets.

Thankful for General Conference. Yes, all five sessions. All ten hours. Every minute. Every word.

[Even if it is hard to sit still sometimes. ;)]


With that, here are a few of my favorite quotes from today's sessions:



I have found this to be so true. We might not always be blessed in the ways we want, but when we do what is right we are always blessed in the ways that are best.


When we make Jesus Christ the center of our lives and our families, everything will be okay in the end.


I love the way that Elder Nelson phrased this admonition. It's not enough to just have faith. We need to continue to act on and develop it, serve others, and let our lights shine. 

I can't wait to hear more tomorrow. 

Happy General Conference!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...