Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday General Conference Re-Cap

General Conference was just what I needed today. The messages of hope and perseverance were so timely. I'm so thankful that we have a living prophet and that we are able to hear the words of our Heavenly Father through Him. The comfort and peace the gospel brings cannot be compared to any other feeling in the world. Even though I'm super sad conference is over, I'm so glad that we don't have to let these feelings of joy associated with the spirit go away. As we live in harmony with the principles we have been taught, we can have the Holy Ghost with us every single day and continue to bask in the light of our Heavenly Father's love.

May we remember and apply what we have learned this weekend.

Happy Sunday!
Sarah

P.S. If you didn't get a chance to watch General Conference or missed a session or something, you can stream it for free here.









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these beautiful quotes from general conference set in beautiful writing. I am doing a mini talk in seminary for our conference in general and I am going to use a couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked them and that they helped! Thanks for reading!

      Hugs!
      Sarah

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...