Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Aaaahhh.... It's Finals Week!

Oh finals week, why must thou plague me so? Shall I compare thee to a summer's day. No. Because you are not even close to one. Thou art far more contemptuous and less temperate.

Okay, so I'm done with the bad Shakespeare rant now...sorry you had to hear that.

The good news is, even though I've been as elusive as the disappearing Cheshire Cat lately, I'll be back full time soon with the summer blogging schedule! I'm super pumped. I already have a bunch of ideas for Photoshop tutorials, book reviews, and random musings all planned out. It's going to be awesome!

But before we can get to that, I have to pass my finals or I'll be stuck in summer school, which is not cool like blogging is.

I firmly believe that good laugh makes everything better, so here is a compilation of random school related things that made me smile and inspired me to be better. I hope they brighten your day and outshine the gloom of the semesters impending end. :)

May the grading odds be ever in your favor!

Hugs!
Sarah



Image Source

Image Source


Image Source

Image Source
Image Source


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs! I sure needed them...
    Loved the frozen one! I'm gonna sing along to that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they made you smile. :) And yes, I have a feeling I'll be singing the Frozen one a lot, too. hahaha

      Delete
  2. Haha, the Frozen one is brilliant :) Good luck with finals! I had mine last week, so I am D-O-N-E with high school!! Graduating class of 2014, WOOHOO! :D

    I'm excited to see you blogging more, and I'm excited to be blogging more myself! :D

    <3 Marie-Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on Graduating! That is awesome! And yes, I can't wait until we're all blogging more. Yay summer! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...