Saturday, March 28, 2015

General Women's Session Re-Cap, Spring 2015

Did you get to see the General Women's Session of General Conference tonight? It was awesome! The flowers were gorgeous, the music was spectacular, the videos were touching, and the talks were ah. maz. ing. (If you weren't able to catch it, you can watch it for free, here.)

The messages about family, standing up for our beliefs, finding personal revelation, and being compassionate were so timely. Here are a few of my favorite quotes:




Full re-caps of all four talks are available on the Deseret New's website as well.

Can you believe General Conference is next weekend? I'd better go find my sticky bun recipe. (Or maybe I shouldn't . . . I'm not sure I could resist making them right now. <drools>)

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Wasn't the meeting amazing!? I loved all the messages about service, love, and family. The quotes you made were some of my favorites! And wow! I am super impressed at how fast you got these up! Especially since they are so cute!
    Have a great Sunday!
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the meeting was fabulous! I want to watch it again. :) And awww, thank you, Shelby! I was Photoshopping like the wind. haha

      Thanks for reading!

      Hugs!
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. I love Sister Stephen's quote. These are pinned. I would love for you to check out my blog: heavenissmilingabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heaven! I love that quote, too. <3 And thanks for leaving me a link to your blog! It is amazing! I can't wait to read more.

      Hugs!
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Great!!

    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The Look Book: Introductory Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...