Saturday, April 18, 2015

10 Quotes to Help You Stay Motivated & Combat Senioritis

Wowza! Long time, no post. No me gusta.

First off,  I would like to take a moment to thank Juniors across America for taking the SAT on Wednesday so the other grades didn't have school. This Senior really needed a day off so she could return to the bloggy land she has come to love. (Also, she needed to do laundry. Desperately.)

Can we just talk for a second about how close we are to summer? As of today, there are only 28 days until I'm done with school. 28 days!!!

But alas, all is not well in the kingdom. Before summer's nearing bliss, a fiery dragon of doom and sleep deprivation must rear its ugly head at students across the nation. 

The monster? Senioritis. Its achilles heel? Graduation.

Until the caps, gowns, and Pomp and Circumstance (apparently that's the name of the never ending graduation song), ride in on white horses and save the day, here are 10 quotes to help you fight that terrifying beast. (That is, if you can get out of bed and switch your sweatpants out for some armor.) #realclothesareoverrated

Note: These quotes can also apply to a host of other situations. (Doing chores, sticking to that run-a-marathon New Years Resolution, finishing that carton of ice cream, etc.)



Image Source: He and I

Image Source: Deseret Designs

Image Source: All Things Bright And Beautiful

Image Source: Brooklyn Active Mama

Image Source: The Silver Pen

Image Source: Be Fair Be Funky

Image Source: Typographic Verses


Image Source: LDS Share


Image Source: Mental Models
Image Source: Like Success

Be strong, my friends! Summer is closer than ya think.

4 comments:

  1. These quotes are pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing so much goodness!
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of quotes! That Nelson Mandela one is a personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too. :) Thanks for reading, Jennifer! <3

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...