Sunday, April 5, 2015

April 2015 General Conference Re-Cap

General Conference and Easter all in one day? I am over the moon (for reasons other than the fact that I got to eat my Easter candy while going to church in my PJ's).

I absolutely loved all of the talks! The messages on family and faithful endurance were profound. And three new temples? That was an awesome surprise.

As per usual, here are few of my favorite quotes from the sessions. Please feel free to pin and share as your hearts so desire. <3









What were your favorite parts of General Conference?

Happy Easter, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love these quotes!! So much food for thought. And church in your PJs?!?! That's my kinda church, haha! ^_^ Happy Easter my friend! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gingi! And yes, church in my PJ's was awesome! Happy Easter to you as well!

      Hugs!
      Sarah

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Comment. I dare you.

[Trust me. I only eat ice cream. Not people.]

Also, if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link. I'd love to get to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...